Search This Blog

Welcome! Come On In, Sit Awhile :)

You've Heard About the Smith's LOL
Now You Can Get to Know Them :)
We're A LIVELY, PASSIONATE, LOVING, DORKY, FUNNY FAMILY :) And We Welcome You To Share in Our STORY :)
So come on in and sit awhile :) and live a memory with us :)

Relaxing By The Pond

Relaxing By The Pond
Jacob & JackRyan

Sunday, April 25, 2010

HOME IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

HOME IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

Well, if you ever wanted some excitement and drama you are in the right place! I am a mother of six kids ages 4, 5, 12, 14, 16, and 18! No need for cable at our house! LOL There is something always going on. My husbands name is Tom and I'm Melanie and this is our story :) So, start your journey with us and stop in from time to time or every day :) Enjoy our story :) share in our ups and downs and everything inbetween! There will be no perfection here, only hilarious moments & real life drama I'm sure. We are a Christian family with a big big heart :) I'm an author, motivational speaker, home school teacher, public school sub, artist, momma, wife, & Christ follower :) My hubby works in the world but isn't of it :) Okay, gotta run! I may be helping with church tonight, the guy didn't call me back but my yes is yes so I've gotta run! Go MAKE a beautiful evening!